2.2.10

ultrasound #1...

So, I thought I would go ahead and share a picture from our first ultrasound the other day. There is not much to see yet, but there is definitely a baby in there!




Today I am 7 weeks and 4 days. Wow...time is flying by already, but I am glad! Today is also my birthday, so inside me is the best present ever. :D

I am feeling better these days as far as pregnancy symptoms go. The nausea is there, but I'm not throwing up at this point (thank God!) and am hungrier than I was before. However, I am sick with an awful head cold, with a sore throat, cough, and yucky stuffy nose/head. It is NOT fun at all to be sick, and I am wary of taking much medicine with baby in there, so I am trying to let it run its course.

Believe it or not, I am starting to show a little. I definitely have a pooch, and many of my pants (esp. jeans) are tight in the belly area!

This week, baby lovie is the size of one of these:



Baby lovie's brain is growing quickly, and his/her permanent kidney's are now in place! Joints are starting to form. Also, arms and legs are emerging and fingers/toes are visible.

Please keep praying that our little one grows properly. I know God is forming every little bit. :) Also, please pray I get well soon! Thanks and God bless!


1 comment:

HIS daughter said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! How amazing it is to be able to SEE your little one! WOW!
Blessings :)
Katy